Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Learning my way

There isn't much to go over lately. All has been pretty calm and quiet. That can be good, and that can be really bad. They always say there's a calm before the storm. We shall see.

I've been on this cooking kick. Trying all kinds of new recipes and stuff. Well tonight I tried this chicken, broccoli, cheese casserole thing. It was pretty tasty.






So glad I have friends will to be guinea pigs on my cooking adventures. Tomorrow I'm going to attempt a roast. Then Thursday I'm probably going to attempt an apple bread. I've never done bread in my entire life. Time to learn! I'm actually enjoying all this cooking and baking. It's something to throw myself into. Distractions are key to my life. I love distractions. Doesn't give me time to sit and think.

I can't wait for tomorrow! It's supposed to be 65 and sunny so we're going to the park again! Except this time I'm taking the camera with me. I want LOTS of pictures. Hopefully the kids will have fun. I'll have to let you know tomorrow how everything goes.

One last thing, next week is final exam week and then off till the 26th! Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment