Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Life Lessons

It's amazing what life will teach you. I have learned so much about myself and people throughout these last seven months. Some not so good stuff, and some good stuff.  While I'm no where near healed, or back to my hold self, I can feel myself becoming more and more ok with the person I am now becoming. Sure there are things where I don't know what to do and whether or not I'm making the right decision. But who cares? Life is nothing but a lesson. We make decisions and we learn from them. Good or bad.

I have noticed I am not the same person I used to be. Before August 16, 2011 and after. Don't get me wrong, I have what I believe all new issues to deal with in my head, things that are going to be my problem and that I will have to deal with, but I have also learned to love a little deeper, live a little more, and smile. Have I been handed a rough time? Yes I have. Is there someone out there who has it rougher than me? Yes there is.

It's amazing how life lessons give you a different outlook on life. You don't care what people think or what they say. It doesn't matter. Does it truly have an impact on your day to day living? No. So why care? Do what makes you happy. After all if we go through life miserable then whats the point of living anyway?

Live. Laugh. Love.

There is more to that than people typically understand.

Live for the moment, you may not have another one.
Laugh for the time, because you never know when it'll end.
Love with all your heart, because that is what people remember when you're gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment